It’s always a treat to follow fellow poets’ blogs, and an honor when I get to be interviewed for one of them. Today, an interview with me appears on In Our Books, the shared blog of Ina Roy and Andrea Heiberg. Please do take the time to read it, and leave comments either here or on their blog (or both!) And while you’re there, check out some of their other great blog posts.
Tag Archives: in our books
It’s been silent on my blog ever since the 31 prompters, 31 days challenge on NaHaiWriMo ended on August 31. That’s jointly due to the back-to-school busyness, and also to all the journals and contests that have their deadlines between August 15 and September 15. I can’t even think how many haiku, senryu, and rengay I must have submitted. But it all pays off in the end: I have works that will appear in the following publications this fall:
- 2 haiku, plus a rengay with Kirsten Cliff, to appear in Aubrie Cox’s Every Road Takes Me to the Sea post
- 1 haiku, to appear in Modern Haiku
- 2 haiku, plus a rengay with Angela Terry and Julie Warther, to appear in Frogpond
- 1 haiku, to appear in Acorn
- 3 haiku, plus 3 rengay with Angela Terry and Julie Warther, to appear in A Hundred Gourds
- an interview with Ina Roy and Andrea Heiberg, to appear on in our books
- 2 haiku, to appear in tinywords
- 1 haiku, to appear in Mariposa
Recent publications include:
- 2 rengay sequences: “Between the Birdsong” and “All the Words That Mean Cancer”, with Kirsten Cliff, in Lynx 27:3, October 2012.
- My last batch of haiku on Daily Haiku, Cycle 13, Aug. 26 – Sept. 1, 2012.
- 3 haiku: “dust devil”, “pausing”, and “streaming sunlight”, in A Hundred Gourds 1:4, September 2012.
- 1 haiku: “pine wind”, in The Heron’s Nest XIV:3, September 2012.